SV: [Asterisk-video] Paris meeting next week - T.140 activities

Gunnar Hellstrom gunnar.hellstrom at omnitor.se
Sun Nov 19 09:52:25 MST 2006

It is a good move to include activities on real-time text (T.140) in the
Paris meeting.
Words about real-time text, T.140 and its RTP transport RFC 4103 are
included in more and more places in VoIP and IP Multimedia activities, so an
Asterisk implementation will be very welcome.

There is a Java open source project that can serve as interoperability test
partner, in sourceforge, project names Tipcon1 and text/t140.

I am sorry I cannot be in Paris for this event. I will be in ITU-T SG 16 to
work with specification of T.140 and RFC 4103 through VoIP and IP gateways
in V.151 and G.IP2IP.

Gunnar Hellström
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor