[Asterisk-video] Asterisk & H.264

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Fri May 26 08:49:51 MST 2006

Marco,
  Just read my last post... make sure videosupport always has two p's.

John Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of John
Martin
Sent: 26 May 2006 16:46
To: Discussion of video media support in Asterisk
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-video] Asterisk & H.264

Hi Marco,
  Trunk now supports videosupport and maxcallbitrate on a per peer
basis.
It wouldn't hurt setting maxcallbitrate too.

So you'll need something like:
[general]
videosuport=yes
maxcallbitrate=512

and maybe

[extension]
videosupport=yes
maxcallbitrate=128

Other than that I think the GVX3000's get by without some of the other
video sdp fixes that are being worked on, but we've blown up our GVX3000
and can't check for you. I think Olle may have one too so perhaps he can
help when he surfaces.

John Martin
John.Martin at AuPix.com
http://www.AuPix.com