[Asterisk-video] Jitterbuffer

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu May 18 11:28:17 MST 2006

18 maj 2006 kl. 19.29 skrev Zoa:

> I never actually tried that, but if those are normal RTP packets it
> should not be a difference with audio packets i think ?
> Didnt you know somebody who claimed it broke video ? Could this
> person tell us how he is using the video with asterisk ?

I don't remember, but we need to make sure that the jitterbuffer is
applied to both the audio rtp and the video rtp
streams. Those are different in rtp.c.

Any of you implementors out there on the list that can provide any
advice here? Do we need to sync with rtcp?
Any specific requirements for video jitterbuffers?

/Olle