[asterisk-video] How do you send large frames?

Neil Stratford neils at vipadia.com
Thu May 18 02:01:00 MST 2006

Hi, sorry - I think I confused the discussion on #asterisk-dev.

We actually strip the rtp header - it's the h263 RFC2190 header that is
stored, together with the length (with rtp mark bit) and timestamp.

It's not a standard format that I know of, which is why we need the
GStreamer modules to convert other formats into this 'asterisk format'.

Neil