[Asterisk-video] RE: AVTF - What's going on?

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Tue May 16 23:32:30 MST 2006

Hi Paul,
  I also played with fixing app_echo in a more "core" way with the
bridging functions. You're right that's probably the best place to do
it, but it's a quick fix in app_echo and I didn't know a lot about
Asterisk core at the time.

  I've thought about passing the fmtp stuff around as strings but not
all protocols use fmtp. In H.323 you have to have the broken down data
as I think you have to in skinny. H.320 (we might have some aspirations
in that area) and H.324(M) would also need fmtp broken down. I don't
know what IAX does, maybe it uses fmtp? It would probably make sense to
condense down my proposed ast_capablities structures so they don't take
up as much memory.

John

John Martin
John.Martin at AuPix.com