[Asterisk-video] Secure video with srtp

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Jun 8 06:37:14 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 10:02 +0200, Christian Krützfeldt wrote:
> [...]

The only scenario that I can think of that leaving the video unencrypted
would be if Asterisk was running on a platform that didn't have very
much CPU power (like a wireless router running OpenWRT) and couldn't
keep up with the flow.

I would think that we would want to be prepared for different encryption
parameters for different streams.

Jeff