[Asterisk-video] Counterpath

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Tue Jun 6 09:01:20 MST 2006

Hmmm... thanks Christian. The messages about the unknown RTP codec are because the eyebeam generates 3 RTP packets at the start of a call with a payload type of 126. I have the same version of eyebeam too.

When you say "all you get is..." does that mean you get video ok in both directions?

Thanks, John

John Martin
John.Martin at AuPix.com
http://www.AuPix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Christian Krützfeldt
Sent: 06 June 2006 16:57
To: Discussion of video media support in Asterisk
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-video] Counterpath

Hi,

Yes, I have eyebeam working with Asterisk 1.2.7.1 (yes, I know, I should update it)
My eyeBeam version is 1.5.5 build 29115

It works fine, as far as I can tell.
I just tried calling a video-voicemail box and all I get are a couple of:

Jun  6 15:55:21 NOTICE[5309]: rtp.c:815 ast_rtp_read: Unknown RTP codec 126 received

Other then the log message above it works.

Christian