[Asterisk-video] Counterpath

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Tue Jun 6 08:25:35 MST 2006

Has anyone got the Counterpath eyebeam PC client working with video on
Asterisk?

The problem I'm seeing seems to be with fast-update-requests, if the
eyebeam is sent a SIP info fast-update-request it'll send a 488 back.
Now, if the eyebeam was the receiver of the call then Asterisk will drop
the call to the calling party once it sees the 488. If the eyebeam makes
the call then it just sits there sending 488's every time it sees a SIP
INFO FUR.

I can get video working if I use fast update requests via H.261 RTCP,
but this isn't in a mainline version of asterisk at the moment.

This behaviour happens in sdpcleanup and 1.2.

John Martin