[Asterisk-video] Asterisk and video contents for 3G network

tech at i6net.com tech at i6net.com
Mon Jul 24 00:25:59 MST 2006

Have any one test an Asterisk throw a 3G gateway (constuctor, reference) ?
How to you generate the video contents to pass throw the 3G GW (tool to manage
the video files .h263)?
The encoding, bitrate and timing seems to be very important to have a good
quality on the 3G phone... how control this parameters ?

i6net

<http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d>