[Asterisk-video] H324M 3G ISDN

Ramtin Amin keytwho at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 23:26:10 MST 2006

Well I'm working on ir currently
So if we want to do it, since it doesn't look that easy, we better share our knowledge about it.
Sergio: In H223, which annexe is used ?
I've found some interesting stuff capable of handling the H223+245 but I wanted to understand it more and when you look at the ITU, and it gets into the Golay(24,12) and BCH code, it starts to become more complicated :)
Tell us more about your expiriance: you modified the libpri for answering correctly the q.931 ? You use /don't use  zaptel ? How do you capture raw data ? cat /dev/zap/12 ? or with an app_zapgrab ?
DO you use BRI or PRI ?

Subject: RE: [Asterisk-video] H324M 3G ISDNDate: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:15:06 +0200From: Sergio.Garcia at ydilo.comTo: asterisk-video at lists.digium.com

Hi everyone,

    It's good to see that i'm not the only one developping int this subject.
I have been working on an h234M library, i have finished AL1 and AL2 of h223 (level 2 profile), and almost finished the h245 negotiators. I have been able to establish a videocall between an asterisk box and a motorola phone, but i'm having problems with the negotiations on other phones.
Are any one of you going to start an open source proyect?

Greetings