[Asterisk-video] H324M 3G ISDN

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Fri Jul 21 07:28:56 MST 2006

Hi Ramtin,

  There is no support for video on BRI or PRI at the moment. There is
some work on H.324M for 3G going on but it may not be provided back to
the community. H.320 support for BRI and PRI is possible but nobody has
picked up the ball yet (to my knowledge).

John

John Martin
John.Martin at AuPix.com <mailto:John.Martin at AuPix.com>
http://www.AuPix.com <http://www.aupix.com/>

________________________________

From: asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Ramtin
Amin
Sent: 21 July 2006 15:05
To: Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk
Subject: [Asterisk-video] H324M 3G ISDN

Hi
Someone knows if when receiving a video call on a PRI, it uses only 1 B
channel all long ( 64kb) or it has the capacity to use more than one ?
I saw somewhere in this mailing list that there was people working on
sending video over a E1 for example.
Has someone successed to do a simple Echo of a call coming from a 3G
phone (umts) ?
Someone knows if the data coming in this case are converted or still 3GP
format (h263 + AMR)
thx

<http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0
e-4911fb2b2e6d>