[Asterisk-video] grandstream h264 + asterisk

Michael Mehrle michael at datasaur.com
Thu Jul 20 09:29:51 MST 2006

I have been replying to several of your posts - did you see my comments?

Unfortunately I have not been able to even reach my Grandstream GXV-3000 -
it doesn't even register on Asterisk (and the settings are good - saw many
examples). I read somewhere else on an Asterisk related site that
Grandstream phoes are a bitch to get to work with Asterisk.

If you can make it work, please let me know - maybe we can do a test across
the Atlantic ;-)

Michael