[Asterisk-video] vdo conf

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:00:43 MST 2006

Yes, it's video conferencing. Just like the meetme conferencing. The
only problem is that everyone says that you have to allow vdo codecs
in sip.conf first, but, feature page in asterisk.org does not list any
vdo codec support and guys on forum there kind of discourage usage of
vdo conferencing uptil now. So I assume that vdo conferencing is not a
fully blown feature in Asterisk yet.