[Asterisk-video] RAW data recording

Ramtin Amin keytwho at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 06:45:07 MST 2006

When calling from a 3G phone, asterisk doesn't have to be modified to be able o get the H223...
Just do a monitor() and u'll figure that out!

Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:07:57 +0800From: santosh.shukla at gmail.comTo: asterisk-video at lists.digium.comSubject: [Asterisk-video] RAW data recording
Hi,

Anybody help me to get the raw data from ISDN. I am able to set LLC and BC and after that able to answer my call. I am recording the RAW data too and checked the binary data it doesn't have any H223 header.

Can anybody let me know shall i record/play  into PCM format or any other format from ISDN.-- With Regards,Santosh Shukla