[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 -- need help

Sergio García Murillo Sergio.Garcia at ydilo.com
Fri Dec 22 02:18:53 MST 2006

Try allowing only h263, appart of that depending on the codecs, the resulting mp4 is very probably that isn't 3gpp compliant, so
many players would have difficulties playing it, using h263 and pcmu i was able to play it with vlc but the sound didn't work.
Nevertheless i think that using mp4 for audio/video files would be a much better solution for media files as you can have any
encoded stream and even having the same track encoded in different codecs/bitrates.