[Asterisk-video] Video Prompts

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Sat Dec 2 13:37:54 MST 2006

Hi Folks,
 I've created a page on our website for people to download some test
video prompts - http://www.aupix.com/support/astvideo.htm .

  The prompts are created with a combination of ImageMagick, GStreamer
for H.263, AuPix's H.264 encoder and all glued together with a few
hundred lines of Perl and some colour space conversion code to get all
the formatting right. We'll probably soon switch out the GStreamer bit
for our own H.263 encoder so we can get better control of the Intra
coding and Quant algorithms.

  If you get a chance please take a look and let me know what you think.

John

John Martin
John.Martin at AuPix.com
http://www.AuPix.com