[asterisk-users] Enterqueue event not generated when cfu internal

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Mon Nov 13 09:07:27 CST 2023

Hi all

Using asterisk 16.25.0 (I know it's a bit old)

I'm trying to parse the realtime queue_log and I realized that not every call
has a ENTERQUEUE event.

I see that if there's an internal call to an extension that has a dialplan
forward to a queue (no call is placed to the extension before calling the
queue), the ENTERQUEUE event is not generated in the queue_log

For calls from the pstn the event exists.

Both type of calls (incoming and internal) call the same Gosub to call the
queue. I don't get it why the events should be different.

any hints?

thank you.

--
PekePBX, the multitenant PBX solution