[asterisk-users] voip.ms ( was Re: Problems solved )

John Novack jhnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sat May 27 14:31:56 CDT 2023

asterisk at phreaknet.org wrote:
> voip.ms is also the only major VoIP provider that supports IAX2, so if you do anything else you'll probably have to use SIP.

voip.ms works so well and is certainly affordable, so why would anyone want to use anything else?

Even my really cheap friends use it!
I have used it as my PSTN provider for more than 10 years, with only one hacking issue with voip.ms, which they fixed fairly quickly. I see no reason to change to a protocol that ( it seems )
every thief in the world is banging away on 24/7!!

JMO

John Novack

--
Dog is my Co-Pilot