[asterisk-users] Get channel variables via ARI/AMI

TTT lists at telium.io
Mon Jun 26 15:30:55 CDT 2023

According to RFC3261 :

It is possible for the CSeq sequence number to be higher than the remote sequence number by more than one. This is not an error condition, and a UAS SHOULD be prepared to receive and process requests with CSeq values more than one higher than the previous received request.

So if I use a high value integer (maxint) I’m hoping the UAC will accept my message (though this will mess up future transactions, so other than BYE this is not a viable solution for an ongoing dialog).  The other problem I see is that I can't get the route set, so this this would work only with UAC’s on the same network (not NAT/proxies/etc).   If I needed to traverse NAT I would need something like Kamilio as Eric points out, to get the route set).  Or…maybe PJSIP_HEADERS will give me the route set..I need to experiment with that one).

Since this is just for my learning, I want to see if I can hangup a call in progress, running through the asterisk server.  This is fun for my learning, so I realize there is of little practical value :)

Brian