[asterisk-users] Multiple phones on same PJSIP account

TTT lists at telium.io
Mon Jun 19 09:26:05 CDT 2023

That begs another interesting question...with analog phones picking up two extensions on the same "line" allow multiple people to participate on the call (without a "conference" feature)

Does this become possible with multiple phones on the same PJSIP account?  Or would the first phone answered need to somehow conference in the other phone?