[asterisk-users] Listen to ARI events

TTT lists at telium.io
Wed Jun 7 08:46:06 CDT 2023

I’ve reread the documentation a few times, and what isn’t clear is whether I need an app=X parameter in the url.  In other words, can I only get events for a single named statis app?  Or can I get events for the entire Asterisk server?

The command below (without app= parameter) results in no events being shown, but no error either.

Thanks

Brian

(Ast newbie)