[asterisk-users] Setting codec on originating (calling) channel with chan_pjsip (SIP_CODEC_INBOUND equivalent)

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Thu Jul 6 12:22:19 CDT 2023

Oh, that's great. It wasn't clear from that page, at least not for me. :-(

Having it clearly stated on the document would save me (and probably
others) lots of time.

Thanks for clarifying it. Any idea on the timeframe of implementation?

*Michael Ulitskiy*
Ace Innovative Networks, Inc.
Main/SMS: 212-868-2366
Direct/SMS: 212-812-1203