[asterisk-users] Global variables in global variables

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed Jan 25 10:56:09 CST 2023

On Wednesday 25 January 2023 at 16:46:14, Daniel wrote:

On Sunday 01 January 2023 at 17:30:03, Antony Stone wrote:

> > The [globals] section of that dialplan includes:
> >
> > 	Kphones=SIP/KC470IP&SIP/KSnom870
> >	Sphones=SIP/SYealinkT38G&SIP/SGC610IP
> >	Allphones=${Kphones}&${Sphones}
> >
> > On the new system, the variable Allphones ends up containing:
> >
>> 	${Kphones}&${Sphones}
>
> I do the same concatenation with Asterisk 18 & 20 and there is no problem.

Really?

You have something like:

	Allphones=${Kphones}&${Sphones}

and specifically *in the [globals] section* of the dialplan?

> BTW you should move to asterisk community lots more people there.

Thanks - will get round to signing up and selecting email mode sometime soon.

Antony.

--
"Remember: the S in IoT stands for Security."

 - Jan-Piet Mens

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.