[asterisk-users] TLS and NAT

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Fri Apr 7 10:25:52 CDT 2023

I want to configure communication with my phone provider using TLS for
all the obvious reasons. Since I'm behind a firewall, I'll be needing to
do it with NAT. There are examples of UDP plus NAT in pjsip.conf, but
none for TLS plus NAT. Would it be correct to set up the TLS transport
stanza to look like the [transport-udp-nat] stanza example, replacing
UDP with TLS in lines like 'transport=tls' and 'protocol=tls', and
including the lines for local_net, external_media_address and
external_signaling_address?