[asterisk-users] Intro and question

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Thu Apr 6 14:30:22 CDT 2023

It appears I have bigger problems heretofore unknown. I've gone through
this several times today since I last wrote, and the phreaknet-run build
failed every time, but each time at a different point. The failure
manifestation was always the same--during either a compile or link of
some module, a different one each time, my entire system turned itself
off, which to me means there is either a memory fault which is causing
the whole thing to dump, or I have a hidden hardware problem I'll
probably never find. I'm just going to have to go back to the original
Debian-supplied version 18 installation and live with its limitations
until such time as I can get another system to try building on, or
something about the machine I have shows itself and can be fixed.