[asterisk-users] possibility to cancel call duration limit set in app Dial with options S(x) or L(x:y:z) during a call

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at snr.rs
Wed Nov 30 03:56:27 CST 2022

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know is it possible to cancel the call duration limit set in
app Dial with options S(x) or L(x[:y[:z]]), by for instance entering custom
feature code (application map) during the call ?

I have read somewhere that bridge features can be set using the
${BRIDGE_FEATURES} variable on channel, but it was not clear to me can they
be modified that way after the bridge has started ?

Idea is to make application map for caller channel that will do
Set(BRIDGE_FEATURES=S(0)) on its invocation via feature code (with some
"call unlimit autorization" dialplan logic before it), in order to be able
to un-limit call duration on-demand.

Best regards,
              Nenad