[asterisk-users] MixMonitor not recording through transfer

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Tue Nov 29 19:24:09 CST 2022

     I have the following scenario:

Agent calls external number

Mixmonitor starts recording call

After agent speaks with customer they need to transfer them to an
extension that will simply play a message

Customer hangs up

     The problem is that the recording stops the moment the agent
transfers the call to the other extension.  We need the recording to
include the message from the other extension.  We use Asterisk 16 on
this server.  I know that the AUDIOHOOK_INHERIT function was deprecated
long ago so I should not need anything extra to keep recording through
transfers, or am I wrong?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161