[asterisk-users] Asterisk PJSIP pidf+xml presence question

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Fri May 20 11:43:10 CDT 2022

We have a customer where their switch sends pidf+xml presence information in the SIP INVITE message.

Does Asterisk process this pidf+xml information?
Does it store this in a channel variable that a dial plan could access?
If not, does it store present this information to AMI/ARI applications in any way?

At Astricon 2019, one of the presenters talking about Presence and the growing requirements for 911.  Needing to know not just building, but where (floor, etc) in building.
I don't recall the full presentation, but I'm guessing pidf is what he was referring to.

Dan