[asterisk-users] externnotify script not running

TTT lists at telium.io
Thu Mar 17 16:23:19 CDT 2022

Unless someone else chimes in (who knows for sure)...

I wonder if Asterisk restricts location of file it will run.  Try moving to /var/lib/asterisk as a test and see if it executes

Next I would start to wonder about the other obvious stuff...very hard to see if you have been looking at it for hours.  Try 777 permission on the file and perhaps up the path leading to the file.  (just to experiment)

Try complete service restart of Asterisk

...and after that I'm out of helpful ideas.  You may have to retrace your steps for something you missed, since this all seems pretty straight forward.  (I haven't tryied, but if verbose it up on the CLI will you see a message/error when ast tries to run your scrip)