[asterisk-users] externnotify script not running

TTT lists at telium.io
Thu Mar 17 14:53:46 CDT 2022

Can I suggest you eliminate a few obvious factors...

Like 1. try a bash script first instead of perl, 2. Have the bash script just issue a "logger' command

If that works go back to perl which does the same.  If that works, change you perl script to dump all vars to a file..etc.

Also, check your script for nonprintable characters.  Does the script run from the command line?  (if you feed it vars)