[asterisk-users] [External] a couple of problems with confbridge

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Fri Jul 1 11:02:46 CDT 2022

I believe the answer #2 depends on the user options for each participant.

If all participants have user options with wait for marked set to true there will be no conference/recording until at least one marked user joins.
If any participants have user options with wait for marked set to false, when they join the conference bridge it is actually going.  Thus, if the bridge options had the record enabled it would start recording.
If only marked user joins first, it's met the criteria and will conference and start recording.

Dan