[asterisk-users] ConfBridge user joining not getting video

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Thu Jan 13 08:48:02 CST 2022

On Thursday 13 January 2022 at 15:45:02, Jerry Geis wrote:

> > Hi Josh
> >
> >chan_sip did not add a video stream. What is the actual configuration for
> >
> > it? What is the actual call file used for it?
>
> sip.conf has videosupport in the general section.
>
> I did find that where I am "joining" the person in the conference I did not
> have the Codecs: set.  I added that - doing better - its negotiating video
> now - but still not showing me video for a conference.

Can you make a 1-to-1 video call between two of the devices (which I assume
does give you video?), and then get just those two to join a conference, and
see the difference in SDP?

Antony.

--
The first fifty percent of an engineering project takes ninety percent of the
time, and the remaining fifty percent takes another ninety percent of the time.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.