[asterisk-users] extensions.conf asterisk 18.8.0 question

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Jan 11 10:29:43 CST 2022

On Tuesday 11 January 2022 at 17:20:44, Michael Englehorn wrote:

> If you're on RHEL or CentOS or one of its descendants,

Oh, now that reminds me that those systems also tend to alias "rm" to "rm -i",
so they won't delete files without confirmation.

Irritating in general IMHO, but it might be the cause of your puzzlement...

Antony.

--
Just when you think you're done, a cat floats by with buttered toast strapped
to its back.

 - Steve Krug, "Don't make me think"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.