[asterisk-users] strange sound on conference call

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Feb 11 13:43:48 CST 2022

Hi.  I am having a problem with a conference call on my server which a
vps in the cloud.  I am using chan_sip and meetme.  What I get is a
bit of a staticy or robotic sound, but it goes away if the user lowers
the volume a bit which we can do with *4 in meetme.

So, is the problem with the chan_sip, meetme or something else
entirely?  Nothing relevant in the logs.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una