[asterisk-users] Forward incoming call to recipients.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Aug 29 15:50:52 CDT 2022

Hey, all.  I'd like to forward an incoming call (e.g., to an on-call
rotation number), out to multiple recipients, BUT only hand the call
over to whoever answers _and acknowledges_ (e.g., "Press any key..."),
'cause I don't want it just going to their mailbox.  I've thought of a
number of ways to try to make this happen, but surely, something like
this must be fairly common, and I'm guessing someone's already got The
Right Way(tm) to make it happen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Ken