[asterisk-users] Run asterisk -rx "command" and get plain text output

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Wed Aug 3 10:20:43 CDT 2022

     I usually like to have the colorized output when looking at
asterisk output but I need to get some info by running "asterisk -rx"
and get just plain text output so I can mail it.  Right now I get ANSI
codes in the output.  Is there a way to get plain text output for just
that script and not disable colors for everything?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161