[asterisk-users] Dahdi start up under systemctl

Ruisheng Peng rpeng at ifa.hawaii.edu
Fri Apr 8 15:35:28 CDT 2022

'/etc/init.d/dahdi [status,start,stop,restart]' works under a systemd
system, as stated in /etc/init.d/README:

Note that traditional init scripts continue to function on a systemd

system. An init script /etc/rc.d/init.d/foobar is implicitly mapped

into a service unit foobar.service during system initialization.