[asterisk-users] Bridge channel variables

List Support admin at tootai.net
Tue Apr 5 11:35:18 CDT 2022

Hi,

we have a setup where customer log through his application the callerid
and the extension who answered the call. Endpoints are running Bria.

Problem we face is that when an endpoint -lets say 101- transfer the
call (attemted transfer) to another one -eg 102-, a new bridge is
created between those 2 EP and the calling party stays in the primary
bridge with MOH. When the transfer is validate, original EP hangup and
the calling party is swapped to the new bridge.

For the application, we know the EP who answered the call, the CID but
not the EP who accepted the transfer. Is there a way to get this
information ?

Thanks for any clue

Regards
--