[asterisk-users] problems with natted phones

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:36:15 CDT 2021

There are other systems running on the same hardware. It would just
leave open ports here.

Do not compare SIP ALG on a closed source device to an opensource
software with active development. I had no such problems in the past
when using iptables. The nftables is a pretty new software, so some
bugs could be present and I accept. I just wanted to be sure I am not
doing anything wrong. Now I am pretty sure it is a bug.

Thanks

Marek