[asterisk-users] recording not working to NFS

Telium Technical Support support at telium.io
Fri Oct 15 15:28:51 CDT 2021

If Asterisk is writing files into the local directory that is the mount
point for a remote NFS connection, then this is not an asterisk problem.
It's a local config/network issue.

No application should be able to write to the local disk dir used as a mount
point .  So if that is what's happening, your NFS mount is not active.  Are
you using automount?

You need to dig deeper into NFS mount...it's not working the way you think
it is.