[asterisk-users] Dial() after the h extension has been invoked?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Sat Nov 13 04:54:24 CST 2021

On Friday 12 November 2021 at 23:34:25, Steve Edwards wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2021, Antony Stone wrote:
> > I've never used AGI, so what would your suggested solution involve?
>
> If all you need is to update/insert/delete some rows in a database, ODBC
> could be a solution.

I already use ODBC for that purpose, and it works well.

However, in this case it's the Asterisk internal database, purely local to the
machine, which needs manipulating.

Antony.

--
#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
	- thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.