[asterisk-users] Notifying missed calls

Sat Nov 6 09:06:10 CDT 2021

On Sat, 2021-11-06 at 14:46 +0100, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Really, I can't understand what you mean... I'm feeling really
> dumb...

No need to feel dumb. I'm not an expert and when I look to my
extensions.conf... well... countless pulling my hairs out, head banging
on the keyboard,,, :-)

The "h" extension is executed whenever a call is hang up in that
contexts.

In your configuration it executes first the "s" extension (where you
GoTo h,1) and once that is executed, the "h" extension is executed
again.

Take a look to the example I posted. It's very basic, but it does the
job.