[asterisk-users] Notifying missed calls

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Fri Nov 5 04:50:47 CDT 2021

Am 03.11.2021 21:34, schrieb Antony Stone:

Hi again

> The n there should be 1, surely?
>
>> exten => h,n,Hangup
>
> I would say "remove that line".  The call has already been hung up, so
> calling
> Hangup is at best going to go into a recursive loop - it certainly
> isn't going
> to help.

This is my current configuration:

[cch]
exten => _X.,1,Verbose(2,DEFAULT)
include => internal_calls
include => main_incoming
include => fax_incoming
include => michael_incoming
include => myproxy

[noanswer]
exten => s,1,NoOp(UID CALL: ${UNIQUEID} / DATE:
${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}))
exten => s,n,System(echo "Verpasster Anruf vom ${CALLERID(NUM)} um
${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%H:%M)}" | mail -s "Verpasster Anruf" info at xxxx.de)

[main_incoming]
exten => h,1,GotoIf($[“${DIALSTATUS}” = “ANSWER”]?done)
exten => h,n,Goto(noanswer,s,1)
exten => h,n(done),NoOp()
exten => h,n,HangUp()

It works, but I have two problems:

1) The E-Mails will be sent "double"
2) The E-Mails will be sent for outgoing unanswered calls, too.

Do someone has an idea what is wrong in my configuration?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)