[asterisk-users] Notifying missed calls

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed Nov 3 15:34:13 CDT 2021

On Wednesday 03 November 2021 at 21:29:46, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> I tried so:
>
> exten => h,n(hang),Gosub(noanswer,s,1)

The n there should be 1, surely?

> exten => h,n,Hangup

I would say "remove that line".  The call has already been hung up, so calling
Hangup is at best going to go into a recursive loop - it certainly isn't going
to help.

Antony.

--
"The future is already here.   It's just not evenly distributed yet."

 - William Gibson

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.