[asterisk-users] pjsip transport and dynamic WAN IP address (not: NAT)

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Sat May 1 00:50:06 CDT 2021

On 01.05.21 at 07:13 Michael Maier wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm actually wondering about how to achieve fast fail handling for the pjsip
> transport if underlying WAN IP address changes.

Forgot to mention:

- I'm using TLS!
- pjsip tries every 92s to send the Registration until the timeout comes up. I
don't know where the 92s are coming from. The tls_keep_alive_interval is 90s - but
that's not a keep alive package. The "normal" configured retry time if a
Registration is not answered, is 60s (which is working fine).

Thanks
Michael