[asterisk-users] STIR/SHAKEN

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at stratustalk.com
Thu Mar 11 20:48:44 CST 2021

The "inbound piece" is "what do I do with the tag information"?

Should I find a way to present the fact that a call has an A rating?

Should I offer to block calls with a C rating?

It would be great to see asterisk be able to unpack this stuff and have
it available as a dialplan variable and in the CDRs.

Jeff LaCoursiere
StratusTalk, Inc.