[asterisk-users] CallerID presentation - presentation prohibited but still passing number

Mike michael at virtutel.ca
Thu Mar 11 14:50:00 CST 2021

Thank you for taking the time.  I believe you misunderstood my question.
Callerid presence is passed perfectly already, as shown through Verbose
commands on both sides of the SIP call. The CALLERID name and numbers
aren't passed properly ONLY when presence is "hidden".

As if Asterisk decided that since this is a hidden number, to replace the
number with "Anynomous <anonymous>" as opposed to letting the receiving
Asterisk process it as desired with whatever logic I choose.

I just tested without any u() or f() or s() functions - same result. No
improvement or degradation with my issue. (Not sure why I had these
options)