[asterisk-users] Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Jun 15 08:30:34 CDT 2021

On Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 15:21:31, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:

> Good day from Singapore,
>
> Today 15 June 2021 Tuesday, I encountered the following exception in
> FreePBX appliance.

> With the above error, I did a Google search and quickly found the
> solution. The solution can be found in the following discussion thread:

> https://community.freepbx.org/t/unable-to-locate-the-freepbx-bmo-class-user
> mana/70044/5

Thank you for the comprehensive information, but this is not a FreePBX list,
and as you have documented, the required steps to solve the problem are
already documented on a FreePBX forum.

If you feel that this information should be easier to locate, I recommend that
you contact the FreePBX community and request that they place it more
prominently on their wiki or other documentation.

Regards,

Antony.

--
These clients are often infected by viruses or other malware and need to be
fixed.  If not, the user at that client needs to be fixed...