[asterisk-users] ADSI - Unable to send CAS...

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Jun 7 05:59:29 CDT 2021

Hi.

Can anyone give me some insight into how to deal with this failure mode?

It makes no sense to me that Asterisk is even considering ADSI (where A stands
for Analogue) on a SIP call.  How can I disable this so that the error does
not occur?

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements;

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.