[asterisk-users] problems with natted phones

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 01:54:41 CDT 2021

Hmm, back to original problem. My happines was premature. Today one of
the phones have no audio again. I see packets from lan segment again.

I double checked the router configuration. SIP ALG is disabled. There
are also another ALGs present:

NAT ALG
RTSP ALG
PPTP ALG
IPSEC ALG

Which of them are neede to be disabled?

As of my observations these problems are triggered by reboots on
asterisk side. How could this be related? (I may be wrong.)

Thanks

Marek